ICOH Membership – Consider becoming an ICOH member to take advantage of the discounted registration fees.
More information about ICOH are available on page 11 of the Congress Announcement.
If you have queries on your ICOH membership, please contact email@example.com.
Low and middle income country – Delegates from countries with GDP per capita below 15,000 USD are entitled to pay the registration fees for low and middle income countries.
[Source: www.undp.org (2019 GDP per capita)]
Student Registration – to qualify for the student rate, you must be a full-time student undertaking a program or course of study at a recognized institution. Proof of your full time student status will be requested on registration.
Registration Fee Inclusions:
- Access to all sessions and events (live streaming, pre-recorded, and on-demand contents) during 6-10 February 2022;
- On-demand access to all recorded sessions for one month after the Congress;
- Access to all the scientific content for four months after the Congress closing;
- Access to networking areas and live chats with other delegates;
- Access to the digital exhibition area;
- Personalized digital Congress bag;
- Publication of all accepted abstracts in an online supplement of Safety and Health at Work (SH@W);
- Opportunity to participate in the Best Poster Competition;
- Certificate of attendance.
An application will be made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event